Camp Bae Day 2023
Tickets go on sale march 31st at noon!
Who is ready to head back into the mountains for another incredible weekend of building bonds + having blast doing it this autumn?
After an incredibly successful first 2 years, we’re more excited than ever to bring this event back to Bad Bettie Project supporters and Colorado Girl Gang members.
Join us this October for a fun-filled weekend that will create memories and bonds that will test time! Camp Bae Day returns this October 6-8, 2023 at YMCA Shady Brook in Deckers, CO. This retreat style camp weekend is open to women, non-binary folks and femme-identifying people that are 21+.
**Please Note: This is a charity event, tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred (sold) to another 21+ female-identifying or non-binary person. After 8/31, we cannot accommodate name tag changes, dietary needs or t-shirt size changes for any transferred tickets.
Our 2023 Sponsors
We are Actively seeking 2023 sponsors. please see details below.
Interested in Sponsoring?
Make an incredible impact this year when you sponsor Camp Bae Day! Sponsorships go towards elevating the overall camp experience and any remaining proceeds from camp go to the Emergency Bettie Fund, our mutual-aid resource for those in financial distress.
If you are looking for a more tailored sponsorship package or interested in sponsoring for tax deduction or in-kind only, please reach out to us at: email@example.com
GEneral admission & vip passes available
Weekend Pass – CABIN: $275 | Weekend Pass – CANVAS TENT: $230
Your weekend pass includes admission to Camp Bae Day as well as:
- 2 nights of lodging at YMCA Shady Brook
- All meals: 2x dinner, 2x breakfast, 1x lunch + snacks
- Admission to all YMCA, BBP + CGG hosted activities throughout the weekend
- Camper tee + backpack (with goodies from our sponsors!)
- 2 specialty drink tickets
** 2 levels of weekend pass available – cabin or canvas tent sleeping accommodations. ALL cabins and tents have electricity, however the tents are not heatead like the cabins are. Tents still have regular bunks, are raised off the ground on sweeping decks and have the best stargazing! If you opt for a tent, we recommend bringing an extra blanket in addition to your sleeping bag.**
VIP Pass – $375:
Your all-inclusive VIP weekend pass includes admission to Camp Bae Day, all of the above, and:
- Local Colorado snacks + goodies included in welcome check-in
- Camp comforts – ear plugs, drinking vessel (water bottle or cup), and more!
- Luggage Service: YMCA staff will cart your luggage to and from your cabin in their ATV
- $10 Bae Bucks (our camp currency for seamless purchases as camp does not have wifi or stable cell service)
- First dibs on service bookings (think massage, brows, hair, etc
Who says TikTok is just a dancing app for kids? Apparently not us. LOL We shared some clips from Camp Bae Day 2022 on our new account and the response has been incredible! Check out our page and gives us a follow, we’ll continue to share our upcoming events on the platform in addition to our Facebook and Instagram pages.